April 17, 2015

2015 Season





Image result for summer festival clipartBlog Soundtrack  

The 2015 Season began with my first show on April 11 at the Bells and Whistles festival in McCormick, SC. Normally, I take some pictures and make a short mobile post from the location, but that didn't work out Saturday. We started selling before we could finish setting up. While I welcome and appreciate early sales, it kind of throws your rhythm off while setting up. So once everything was up, I forgot to get pictures and post.

Now, weather permitting, I will finish stocking up for the next month. I'm listed for 3 events in May. A Spring Fling the 1st Saturday of May in Clinton, SC; Clinton again the 3rd Saturday for the Rhythm on the Rails Festival; and Laurens for the Family Reunion Festival on the 4th Saturday. So a busy month. Following that, I hope to do the Laurens Farmers Market on Saturdays.

To keep up with what I'm making or find me at shows Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment